1. The Administrator: means Art&Luiz based in Warsaw (02-732); ul. Podbipięty 27/51, NIP: 521-33-52-808, Regon: 142522211, which provides services electronically and stores as well as gets access to data on user devices.
2. Cookies: means the computer data, in particular, small text files, saved and stored on devices, through which a user uses websites of the Service provider.
3. Own cookies: means Cookies posted by the administrator, related to the provision of services by the administrator by electronic means through the Service.
4. External Cookies: means Cookies posted by Administrator partners, through the website of the Service.
5. Service: means a website or an application, under which the administrator shall conduct the Internet service, acting under the domain(s) www.3gibbons.com.
6. Device: means an electronic device, through which a User gets access to the Service.
7. User: means an entity, which can be provided electronically with the services or with which a contract for provision of services by electronic means can be concluded in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and provisions of the law.
II. Types of the cookies used
1. The cookies used by the Administrator are safe both for the user and the device. In particular, it is not possible to infect user's devices with a virus in this way or to place other unwanted or malicious software. These files allow for identifying the software used by the user and adjust the Service individually to every user. The cookies usually contain the name of the domain, from which they originate, their storage time on the given device and the assigned value.
2. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a. Session cookies, which are stored on your device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The stored data is permanently deleted from the device memory after the session. The mechanism of the session cookies does not allow for collecting any personal information or any confidential information from the user's device.
b. Permanent cookies, which are stored on your device and remain there until they are deleted. The end of a session with the given browser or switching off the device does not remove them from your device. The mechanism of the permanent cookies does not allow for collecting any personal information or any confidential information from the user's device.
3. Every user may restrict or disable cookies on the devices used by him. In case of using this option, it will be possible to use the Service except for the functions, which need cookies to work.
III. The purposes, for which Cookies are used
1. The administrator uses own Cookies for the following purposes.
a. Service Configuration
§ i) To adapt the content of web pages of the service to the user preferences and to optimize the use of the website.
§ ii) To identify the device of the service user and its location, and to display the web page according to individual needs.
§ iii) To save the settings selected by the user and to customize the user interface, for instance because of the language used or the region, where the user comes from;
§ iv) To remember the history of the web pages visited by the customer in order to provide content recommendations;
§ v) Font size, appearance of a web page, etc.
b. User authentication in the Internet service and ensuring during every session
§ i) To maintain a session of a Service User (once he is logged in), through which the user does not need to re-enter his login and password on every web page.
§ ii) For correct configuration of the selected features of the Service, in particular enabling verifying the authenticity of the browser session.
§ iii) To optimize and increase the efficiency of the services provided by the administrator.
c. The implementation of the processes necessary for achieving full functionality of web pages
§ i) To adapt the content of web pages of the service to the user preferences and to optimize the use of the website. In particular, these files allow for identifying the main parameters of the user device and display the web page adapted to his individual needs.
§ ii) To support the partner program correctly, in particular allowing for verification of redirection sources of users to the website.
d. Saving the location of a user
§ i) To configure the selected features of the service correctly, in particular to allow for adapting the data provided to the needs of the user and his location.
e. Analysis and studies of ratings
§ i) To create anonymous statistics to help to understand, how the service users use the website, which allows for improving the structure and the content.
f. Provision of advertising services
§ i) To adapt the ads of services and products of third parties presented by the service.
g. To ensure safety and reliability of the Service
2. The service administrator uses external Cookies for the following purposes.
a. To present multimedia content on web pages of the Service, which are taken from external websites:
§ i) www.youtube.com [administrator cookies: Google Inc. based in the US)
b. To collect general and anonymous data through static analysis tools:
§ i) Google Analytics [administrator cookies: Google Inc. based in the US]
§ i) IAI-Shop.com [administrator cookies: IAI S.A. based in Szczecin)
c. To log on into the service using an account on other website:
§ i) Facebook Connect [administrator cookies: Facebook Inc. based in the US or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
§ ii) Google [administrator cookies: Google Inc. based in the US]
§ iii) Paypal [administrator cookies: PayPal (Europe) S. ã r.l. & Cie, S.C.A based in Luxembourg or PayPal Inc. based in the US]
d. To use interactive features to promote the service using social networking:
§ i) twitter.com [administrator cookies: Twitter Inc. based in the US]
§ ii) plus.google.com [administrator cookies: Google Inc. based in the US]
§ iii) Facebook.com [administrator cookies: Facebook Inc. based in the US or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
e. To present opinions on web pages of the Service, which are taken from external websites:
§ i) ceneo.pl [administrator cookies: Grupa Allegro sp. z o.o. based in Poznan]
IV. Possibility of determining conditions of storage or access for Cookies
6. Every user can independently and at any time change the settings for cookies by specifying the conditions of storage and access to the user's devise for cookies. Changes to the settings, which are mentioned in the sentence above, can be carried out by the User using the setting of the web browser or the service configuration. In particular, these settings can be changed in such a way that the automatic support for cookies will be blocked on the browser or there will be information on their use on the device each time. The detailed information on the possibility and the ways as for handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
7. The user may delete cookies at any time by using the available functions in the web browser, which is used.